2007 Tahoe Side Mirror Not Folding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ugadawgs311

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The passenger side mirror no longer folds electronically on my 2007 Tahoe. The driver side mirror folds correctly, but the passenger side mirror only makes noises as if it’s trying to fold, but it never does. Has anyone tried replacing these or fixing the motor? I’ve heard it can be quite expensive... Thanks for any help!

Motorista57

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I have similar problem, but mine stuck in fold position and Its not posible the complete removal, do you know if there is any possibility tu open manually,
p.d. Its not doing any noise whatsoever when press the folding control, the left side is doing well

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have similar problem, but mine stuck in fold position and Its not posible the complete removal, do you know if there is any possibility tu open manually,
p.d. Its not doing any noise whatsoever when press the folding control, the left side is doing well

Should be able to move it back into position. If not, when we disassemble, we fold them in to make removal of certain parts easier. Follow the Gruven tutorial.

Evil Wayz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Some times they do jump a few teeth if some one bumps into it.
Try to fold it all the way in and then hit the button to fold it in, then hit the button again To fold it out.
There is a how to calibrate in the gm owners man I think. It’s open n close 3 or 4 times syncs them together. Never worked for me tho. Pass side is a hair slow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjhorst14