2007 suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

traveus

Reaction score
I need a little bit of help. When I start my truck up in the mornings I get a little rattle. Only does it when it's cold. I've tried recording it, but you can't hear it on the video. Just asking if anyone on here has heard it too. It's hard to say exactly where it's coming from, but I would say more from the trans area. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
traveus

traveus

Reaction score
Also it doesn't get louder or go up or down when driving.

MichaelSE

2010 2500
Reaction score
By your description it sounds exhaust related. Maybe the internals of your catalytic converters are falling apart. The cats are somewhat near the trans.

OP
OP
traveus

traveus

Reaction score
Hopefully gonna be dropping it off to the shop tomorrow. I'm taking it back to macco today they ****** up my paint job. Depending on what their gonna do they might have my truck for another week [emoji854]

JYOO215

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Never go to macco worst mistake you could make. I own an auto body shop and i hate fixing their **** ups half of my customers come from macco lol. As for your issue had the same problem on mine for my 2007 suburban lt 1500. I really needed to change my rear rotors and pads and grease up the pins in the brackets for the rotors. Remeber the truck has grease points and they do need grease once in a while i have a 4 inch lift kit also on 33s so i feel the struggle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefable