2007 Power Mirror Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisA2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just replaced my passenger side mirror glass motor (25808704). Installed it just fine. However, now the glass parts moves but it has a mind of its own. When going into reverse it points up not down like it should. Also the seat recall function points the glass way out of where it needs to be.

So i'm a little lost on exactly what to troubleshoot or what to look for.

Anyone can provide some insight? It would be greatly apprecaited.

Thank You

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of your truck, please.

I cannot personally assist you with your issue, but I'm sure that the knowledgeable folks on this Forum with experience in this area will chime in.

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can help on the memory position maybe.. You might have already tried this.

With the new mirror, the location sensor is set a bit different on the mirror. So get the mirrors, seats, etc, all where you want them positionally, and then reprogram that seat position.

I think your mirror may be defectively wired. But I cant confirm this. I have the same problem on my GMT250, and I know the wires are just backwards, havent taken the time to fix it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak