2007 Escalade RC 3.5" lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

crownvic31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another thing

I did try using the 2" level spacer under strut with the 3.5" rc lift but the axle was hitting the top of bolt at around 50mph. The upper control arm was also hitting the bump stop(?) right under it If that would had worked, that would had given me the perfect even look i wanted.

Here is a pic with that set up. I did not have the 35s installed yet but as you can notice how the front is leveled with the rear

Attachments

• 20221023_154057.jpg
    20221023_154057.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 20221023_154127.jpg
    20221023_154127.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 15

Lifted496

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you have the factory oem front struts? If you do, you might be fine with out the 1/2" spacer. When i bought my escalade, it had oem front struts. Reason why i replaced them was because about a month later they started leaking. I didnt want to spend the money at the time so i went the bypass route and got arnotts. Right after the install i noticed that they kept the oem ride height. After a week or 2 of driving, the front started looking lower and lower. I ended up buying a rc 2" leveling kit for under the strut and that brought it up alittle over stock height.

I did notice that the oem front springs have 7 turns and the arnott have 6.

Right now after the rc 3.5 lift and the 1/2" spacer, the front still sits 1" lower then the back at 40" and the rears are at 41".

And to answer your question, yes i bought the 1/2" spacer front from motofab.

Not sure if you have the autoride but if you dont, might be easier to get the look your looking for. I think if i replace the rears with none autoride, my rear will drop another 1" and level out.
Wow that’s crazy but great information! I ordered the 1/2 spacer just in case I need it. I plan on doing the install Thursday. I still have the autoride lol but my rear shocks have rips in the bags and hasn’t been working anyway. So I thought about throwing billsteins in the rear but I’m not sure what to do with the front. Un plug em and roll or swap in like z71 struts for a Tahoe?

Your truck looks great but I do see it slightly lower in the front like you mentioned.

Lifted496

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Another thing

I did try using the 2" level spacer under strut with the 3.5" rc lift but the axle was hitting the top of bolt at around 50mph. The upper control arm was also hitting the bump stop(?) right under it If that would had worked, that would had given me the perfect even look i wanted.

Here is a pic with that set up. I did not have the 35s installed yet but as you can notice how the front is leveled with the rear
Ah! my Denali is only 2 wheel drive lol but I also feared the fact that my UCA would hit the bump stop too so I wasn’t even gonna try to keep my 2 inch RC spacer in there lol but man that would have been perfect!

Attachments

• 90C3857F-22E8-4685-AFAE-90127969614D.jpeg
    90C3857F-22E8-4685-AFAE-90127969614D.jpeg
    474.2 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
C

crownvic31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will also need to adjust the sensor rods for the autoride. I played and played with the rears but thats the lowest it will go. I am getting use to the look but if i can figure out how to drop the rear another inch with out spending so much, i will try it.

OP
OP
C

crownvic31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spindles would work nice for u i think. Good luck with the install and post pics of the after math.

OP
OP
C

crownvic31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was running 24s with 295/40 before the 35s.

With the 295/40 and just 2" level up front, i had to trim some of the inner bumper bracket and with a heat gun, heat up the fender liner and push it in and zip tie it in place. That cleared it for me in the front by the bumper. For the rear by the front fender, my mechanic just whacked it a few times with the hammer and once again, heated the liner, pushed in and problem solved.

Also the step bar had to be trimmed alittle but nothing crazy.

With the 35s,

I just removed the 4 bolts under the bumper by the front and screwed it in alittler further. I will try and get pics of that.

Lifted496

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was running 24s with 295/40 before the 35s.

With the 295/40 and just 2" level up front, i had to trim some of the inner bumper bracket and with a heat gun, heat up the fender liner and push it in and zip tie it in place. That cleared it for me in the front by the bumper. For the rear by the front fender, my mechanic just whacked it a few times with the hammer and once again, heated the liner, pushed in and problem solved.

Also the step bar had to be trimmed alittle but nothing crazy.

With the 35s,

I just removed the 4 bolts under the bumper by the front and screwed it in alittler further. I will try and get pics of that.
So with the 3.5” kit and Monroe Quick struts(deleting z55) I actually was on the droop stops hard lol. I guess the Monroe springs sit about 1”-1.5” higher than factory struts. So I had to remove their 3” spacer and reinstall my 2 inch RC spacers I originally had. All good it’s trial and error and you have to figure out what works in the aftermarket game. I still have to lift the rear but right now the front is at 39.5” and the rear(still has 1” spacer from previous level) is at 37.25” I’m contemplating going 35”s or just 33” tires. Got it aligned and it drives nice.

Attachments

• E8403757-7A3F-408F-B8A5-6A068A69C29B.jpeg
    E8403757-7A3F-408F-B8A5-6A068A69C29B.jpeg
    270.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
OP
OP
C

crownvic31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is looking good. Sits higher in the front for sure. Remember that bigger tires will give u slightly more lift. My 35s with my 24" rims rides very well. I beleive my front upper control arms hit the bump stop slightly on big bounces but not crazy. I might have my guy remove them and re weld slightly lower for extra play.

Great job

Lifted496

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That is looking good. Sits higher in the front for sure. Remember that bigger tires will give u slightly more lift. My 35s with my 24" rims rides very well. I beleive my front upper control arms hit the bump stop slightly on big bounces but not crazy. I might have my guy remove them and re weld slightly lower for extra play.

Great job
Thanks! Yea I had a buddy recommend moving the droop stop down too. not a bad a idea as it will still save you from over over extending but I wanna get the wheels n tires on and see if I’m satisfied with the height then. When you have time, can you post pictures of the trimming needed to fit your 35s?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt