2007 Escalade RC 3.5" lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@crownvic31 It looks good to me. The problem with this generation is that the window lines are parallels to the ground at factory stance so when you "level" the front up you get the illusion that the Tahoe is squatted because the window lines will now be tilted towards the rear. At least that's how I see it, I think factory rake looks great but that's just me.

You should be fine to add more lift to the front to achieve your preferred stance.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Also
I am not off roading so that is one thing dont need to worry about
The 3.5 rc lift kit did come with a differential drop kit which i did install. I thought the rc upper control arm takes care of the ball joint issue?
It does correct it but can only be stretched to a certain extent so a good example is my silverados lift is a 7.5” rc in reality it’s their 5” kit stretched to 7.5” so you already got 2.5” extra stretch already I would stack a 1.5” leveling kit so I wouldn’t scrub full lock and I would just barly be able to get it aligned halfway decent if I ran the 2” my alignment would actually max out and be off by a hair camber wise so they leaned in
Without a crossmember drop for your lower control arms or longer steering knuckles for the a arms you can only stretch but so far and still be safe. I wouldn’t put yours no higher then 4-4.5”

OP
OP
C

crownvic31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great
I just ordered a 1/2" lower strut spacer which will provide up to a 1" lift. If this works then I will throw on my 35" tires, trim what has to be trimmed and then do alignment.

OP
OP
C

crownvic31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember when I 1st got the truck in may of last year I had to replace the front struts. The truck was sitting slightly even. It was hard to notice a rake. After replacing the front struts with the Arnot and bypassing the front leveling sensors with the supplied hardware from Arnot, the truck then sat lower in the front. I counted the turns on the factory springs and it had 7 turns while Arnot has 6.

I believe that the even stance would had been acheived if the factory struts were there.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Yea struts will change everything I went from blown out stocks with the Tahoe nose diving hard to new Monroe’s which picked it up some then bilstein lift struts which were the same as the leveling kit without the leveling kit to icon coil overs now and every single set has made the truck sit different height wise

OP
OP
C

crownvic31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will dealer do a wheel alignment on my 3.5" lifted escalade and 35" tires on 24" rims?

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@crownvic31 Possibly but they are usually not motivated to do the extra work to make the alignment good. When I lifted my Tahoe the chevy dealer refused to align it.

OP
OP
C

crownvic31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a quick update
Escalade is aligned and ready to drive. Hit a few hiccups before the alignment that had to be taken care of. I started another post for that.

35" tires are looking and riding good. Here is a pic but i will get better pics in a few days.

Attachments

• 20221111_165748.jpg
    20221111_165748.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 21

Lifted496

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just a quick update
Escalade is aligned and ready to drive. Hit a few hiccups before the alignment that had to be taken care of. I started another post for that.

35" tires are looking and riding good. Here is a pic but i will get better pics in a few days.
Awesome the RC 3.5 lift for my 12 Denali just came in on Saturday! Which 1/2 spacer did you buy? MotoFab? I want the front to sit right like yours!

OP
OP
C

crownvic31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have the factory oem front struts? If you do, you might be fine with out the 1/2" spacer. When i bought my escalade, it had oem front struts. Reason why i replaced them was because about a month later they started leaking. I didnt want to spend the money at the time so i went the bypass route and got arnotts. Right after the install i noticed that they kept the oem ride height. After a week or 2 of driving, the front started looking lower and lower. I ended up buying a rc 2" leveling kit for under the strut and that brought it up alittle over stock height.

I did notice that the oem front springs have 7 turns and the arnott have 6.

Right now after the rc 3.5 lift and the 1/2" spacer, the front still sits 1" lower then the back at 40" and the rears are at 41".

And to answer your question, yes i bought the 1/2" spacer front from motofab.

Not sure if you have the autoride but if you dont, might be easier to get the look your looking for. I think if i replace the rears with none autoride, my rear will drop another 1" and level out.

Attachments

• 20221112_132225.jpg
    20221112_132225.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 20221112_132148.jpg
    20221112_132148.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 19

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt