2007 Denali Rough Idle and Stall After Running Long

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To this day still haven't tackled the oil issue. I'm unaware of and service bulletins related to oil issues with my motor, got a link?

Recently had to replace ring and pinion on my front differential so I've been trying to hold of on putting more money into the truck for a minute. It still leaks a little oil at about the same rate (hasn't gotten worse) 50k miles later - though my fuel mileage has gotten noticeably worse over the past year or so.

Sorry, I thought you were burning oil, the TSB is about oil usage, not leaks. Sorry for the false alarm.

OP
OP
General Stalin

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I thought you were burning oil, the TSB is about oil usage, not leaks. Sorry for the false alarm.

I got about 250k on the clock; it probably does both. I know I've done a pressure test on this motor back when I was originally troubleshooting the issue in this thread and found I had some pressure loss likely from ring wear and/or some blowby.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n