2007-2014 Project Headlights with Plasma Tube / Optic DRL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Graystone_OG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These looks nice. Definitely would swap out the projector. Found them on eBay if you search: tahoe optic headlights or led projector

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep dt Moto. I wasn't holding out I just haven't checked until now lol. Yea I'd love the plasma tube to be on with the normal drl and on at night too. Gotta figure out how to wire it like that now...

63Blackseries

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now i feel like getting a set, my retro 3five bulb just died out, defiantly have to wire the Optic as DRL though

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my titanium clear ones delivered a couple days ago. Much bigger box than I thought, delivered in 3 days, and they look very nice. Since the front bumper has to come off anyway, I decided to try one of the paint-to-order bumper cover replacements (mine is scratched to hell), so it will be a few days before I install. Did you have the "version 2" with the green pigtail? I think that may be a DRL adaptor, but I'm not certain. Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-2014-C...Set-/131821655404?vxp=mtr&hash=item1eb12ed56c&vxp=mtr

Last edited:

Ciro

Reaction score
Got my titanium clear ones delivered a couple days ago. Much bigger box than I thought, delivered in 3 days, and they look very nice. Since the front bumper has to come off anyway, I decided to try one of the paint-to-order bumper cover replacements (mine is scratched to hell), so it will be a few days before I install. Did you have the "version 2" with the green pigtail? I think that may be a DRL adaptor, but I'm not certain. Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-2014-C...Set-/131821655404?vxp=mtr&hash=item1eb12ed56c&vxp=mtr

Please post your cutoff line when you install them, your headlights are very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NVNJ

Reaction score

These are the exact ones i was looking at. I'm just trying to decide if I want the Revotek G5 tails first and then the headlights down the line. Hmmm

lonestar24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any update on these on how they're performing and if you've swapped out different projectors?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA