2005 Z71 used steering/suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
For now I am listing the recent steering and suspension components that were swapped out. None swapped out because of problems but swapped out because I am renewing components as I go thru it to bring it all back to original/new steering and handling. I am in the PNW, Eugene, Oregon, and will not be shipping anything. I can meet in the area or you come here. Here is the ad at C/L I posted locally:

I just did a complete rebuild of the front steering and suspension of my 2005 Z71 Tahoe. These parts will fit 90+% of all Tahoes, Yukons, Escalades and Suburbans from 2000 to 2006. I used nothing but Genuine GM parts. Not because I was having problems but because I believe in maintenance and I change parts before they go bad. These parts are used but all in good working order. In the pic of the boxes: The two bottom boxes are the left and right lower control arms with bushings and ball joints, the next two boxes up are the upper control arms with bushings and ball joints, the two white boxes on top are the front wheel hub and bearing and ABS sensor assemblies and the long boxes on the right are the front axle shafts. The shafts are complete with no torn boots and not slinging any grease.
The other box has the idler arm with bracket, pitman arm, center link, both inner tie rods and both outer tie rods with all hardware. I had also done the knock sensors and harnesses and had no problems with them and they are free with the rest of the items. The rear track bar is in that box as well.
I have only 135k miles on my rig. Go ahead and price just the two axle shafts at Rock Auto. New and about $250 each.
You pick up, cash only. Price is negotiable. All parts can be removed from boxes and inspected. The boxes are the original GM parts boxes for all the new parts. Can call, leave message if no answer, text or email thru the CL system.

I will sell separate parts but price can be more depending on the part(s).

This is a new statement I am adding: Make me an offer! Please remember that if I have to drive far enough, to come to you, the price can be higher.

Hell, I may just give it all away to make room for the new used components that I will soon have up on here.

Also, please remember, I am in the PNW and there is absolutely no rust on these parts.

imagejpeg_0(2) (1).jpgimagejpeg_0(28).jpgimagejpeg_0(30).jpgimagejpeg_1(19).jpgimagejpeg_1(30).jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons