2004 Yukon.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yea, like @TollKeeper said, what is the asking price. If is low enough and the rest of the rig is in great shape, it may be worth it to purchase and do needed frame work on it if you find it needs some. That is why clear pics will be important for us to help with opinions on that rust.

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@PNW VietVet - This may help the thread..

Price isnt bad, it is overpriced in my opinion, but in this market, its about right honestly.

Looks to be fully loaded non-Denali

If I hadnt bought my Esky, I would be looking at it.

Edit - I would be looking at it, until I saw those pics he posted. I need to remember to stick to my rule about buying vehicles north of Arkansas, and east of Kansas City.. DONT DO IT! LOL. This thing is 3000 more than my Esky was, and its 2 years older, with the smaller engine.

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
@PNW VietVet - This may help the thread..

Price isnt bad, it is overpriced in my opinion, but in this market, its about right honestly.

Looks to be fully loaded non-Denali

If I hadnt bought my Esky, I would be looking at it.

A little pricey, but looks to be in great shape. I can't believe this removable insert is still with it. It's just missing the ashtray that goes in it.20210708_150200.jpg
They're always missing.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I know of what you speak about the rule of buying vehicles. I lived and wrenched and ran shops in KC, Mo. and saw it all. I just think there is more frame rust than I have seen.

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the plus side, it does NOT have the Z55/Z95 suspension, but does have the ZW7

The build sheet for it..

G80 - Good
GT4 - Good
L59 - Good if you have E85 available
NZZ - Good
UQ7/U2K - Important info if you want to upgrade radio
C5H - This one is odd, 5300 GVWR

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

Fye456

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah Minnesota vehicles. Tough to find clean ones. Hard to get ones out of state.

I will be negotiating price. I am going to have a independent shop look at it on Saturday for me.

Thanks for all the input!

Appreciate it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA