2004 6.0 NV4500 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do it!

And, out from under the truck is best IMO.
I agree. Do it

And weld on a little di*k and balls on the top. Just a little Easter egg for the future you

I think I shall! Not the D&B tho, I don’t have a tungsten sharpener at home so I keep my tig welding to a minimum.

Not sure why but the exhaust seemed significantly louder this morning, maybe something got loose, maybe my hearing was trashed yesterday after listening to headphones for three hours while installing everything. Either way the leaks have got to go asap it’s hard to identify a loud leak or loud mufflers.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright you smart pants people, let’s have a discussion on E10 vs E15 and why I shouldn’t use the E15 although it’s cheaper.

Yes I’m aware 93 is best and that is what a run in the Tahoe on anything other than a pure highway trip. However, for a road-trip where I’ll burn the entire tank at cruise. I have and will continue to throw in peasants fuel to save a few bucks that I will use to tip the next lot lizard.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't see any issue with it. As long as you stay off the go pedal. I run 93 in the Yukon all the time, even on long road trips. Never know when you need to blast around someone because they won't gtfo of the fast lane and I've been waiting patiently longer than I care to admit. I paid for all 460 ft-lb and I plan to use all of it when I feel the need:anitoof:

Sorry for the fast lane, slow poke drivers, rant. I just returned from a "short" road trip so it's fresh on my mind

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Other than getting more knock there may be no problem.

I wouldn't see any issue with it. As long as you stay off the go pedal. I run 93 in the Yukon all the time, even on long road trips. Never know when you need to blast around someone because they won't gtfo of the fast lane and I've been waiting patiently longer than I care to admit. I paid for all 460 ft-lb and I plan to use all of it when I feel the need:anitoof:

Sorry for the fast lane, slow poke drivers, rant. I just returned from a "short" road trip so it's fresh on my mind

So your saying 88e15 would be more likely to knock than 87e10?

That’s what I want comparison thoughts on.

I also want an EV but poor lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman