2003 yukon headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Konrad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi

I have the 2003 yukon (SLE not denali) with headlights in bad shape. I'd like to buy new ones, and all I see on amazon or ebay are chinese ones. So, are there any recommended ones? I mean, which ones would have the best quality? It doesn't matter if they're projector ones or not (they must have clear lens).
Spyder? Spec-d? Anzo? Or sth else?

As I see reviews, all of them have lots of negative reviews because of bad quality (broken plastic elements, etc.)

Thanks

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are lots of threads on those, here in the forums. A lot of the guys swear by depot, some folks like Spyder. I don't have time to search right now, or I'd give you sample links. If you bug me a bit later, I'll see if I can help more then. Otherwise, you can search in the 2000-2006 tahoe/yukon/escalade/exterios section. The easiest thing to search on is projector, but you could also search on the name brands. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove