2002 Yukon Denali Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OSO4LYF

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Proud new owner of a 2002 Yukon Denali w/ Bose and OS. Purchased it for $500 from Dr. Michael Kaplan from ESPN since he left it sitting for nearly three years at his winter home in Boca Raton. Rims, grille and chassis are oxidized but the motor is running fantastic.

1626785541321.png

I already worked on a couple items like new brakes, fans, belts, and the basics. Next thing I want to do is make ths stereo system sound better. The Bose speakers work well but I know they could sound better.

What do you guys recommend?

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Proud new owner of a 2002 Yukon Denali w/ Bose and OS. Purchased it for $500 from Dr. Michael Kaplan from ESPN since he left it sitting for nearly three years at his winter home in Boca Raton. Rims, grille and chassis are oxidized but the motor is running fantastic.

View attachment 345308

I already worked on a couple items like new brakes, fans, belts, and the basics. Next thing I want to do is make ths stereo system sound better. The Bose speakers work well but I know they could sound better.

Welcome from Miami Beach! Nice find!

Please ask any maintenance questions in the 2000-2006 section. Thank you!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 345308

Welcome from the Treasure Coast of Florida!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Welcome from NJ. Gotta love these rigs. Really easy to work on, and with proper maintenance will go well over 300k miles. Post up some interior shots. What's the mileage?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons