2001 Yukon xl Stillen gts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ceejkay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked this up last week. It started life as a Yukon xl 4x4. I’ve tried to research this package and so far all I’ve been able to find is it cost 90k extra in add ons. Not many out there. I’m finding more stuff daily that was installed.

So from what I can tell this package entails.
Exterior
Stillen bumpers front and rear with piaa lights.
Fender flares.
Different grill.
Wheels are not stock and 18s. Definitely lowered, not sure how much.
All badges removed.

Interior
Aftermarket head unit.
Clarion 6 disc cd changer.
Truck is all done in dynomat.
3 amps and tons of speakers. Including 2 8” subs in the tailgate.
Custom upholstery on the seats
Custom Stillen designed console. Which houses alpine screen, alpine DVD player, alpine navigation player. Also has 2 sets of heated/cooled cup holders. Slide out drawer on the back of the console.
Alpine screens in rear of front seats.
All 3 rows of seats have seat warmers
Tons of 12v outlets. 2 on the pillars behind the front seats, 2 behind the 2nd row, and the factory ones in the very back.
2nd battery kit
Alarm
Arb stand alone air compressor
Built in radar detector front and rear.

Performance
Came with the 5.3 and supercharged. Motor was replaced and no longer installed
Slotted and drilled front rotors.
Hp tuners tuner along with all the stuff they recommend to do.
Rear end has a locker.

848F0074-0C49-4DA9-BEF2-162B35C1C1AD.jpeg A5FE71E8-0185-41DE-AB3C-CCEA2619E3AE.jpeg 814A3FFC-A232-4E0D-971D-868FA5345CF1.jpeg 143D3FA8-8C68-4ADB-9E94-B96EDC7C1ADF.jpeg D8559F97-DD16-4AEF-BA28-2481105C015B.jpeg

Last edited:

Hchristo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got some 18” Stillen wheels for sale that were designed for these if you want the authentic look. Let me know and I can send you some pictures!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
ANYTHING from the Stillen shop is excellent !!!!!!!

If you fly into Orange County, Ca. ' John Wayne Airport'..... You can see Steve Millen's shop from across the tarmac...... They build some wild top-dollar stuff!!
That's where I flew out of to go back to Jersey. Unfortunately I didn't notice his shop.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's where I flew out of to go back to Jersey. Unfortunately I didn't notice his shop.
Take-off from John Wayne Airport...... Since the flight goes over Newport Beach,..... to lower the noise, the jet must take off like a SpaceX...... to gain altitude so the homeowners don't complain. ( Good grief,... but I lived in Newport Beach, and understand )....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT