2000 Cadillac Deville digital cluster swap in 2002 Yukon? Has anyone tried to make this work?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThrillWill901

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to try to make this happen if anyone has any advice I’d love to hear it. I know the plugs are the same and there is one extra for the heads up display. Would really like to make this happen if possible.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to try to make this happen if anyone has any advice I’d love to hear it. I know the plugs are the same and there is one extra for the heads up display. Would really like to make this happen if possible.

Interesting! I've never heard of this particular concept but I can say that you should not plug it in and see what happens. Just because the plugs are the same doesn't meant the wiring will be. The plugs on a Denali cluster and my '02 S10 were the same but the wiring was different. I compared the pinouts and made up an adapter harness. All the gauges worked, but the tach was way off since the truck had a 4.3. In addition to the wiring, you'd have to find out what scales the DeVille's sensors operate on and compare them to the Yukon's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019