2 Things - Probably User Error

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BWesley

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
44B6FB62-C503-42B2-800B-BF6C22DA434C.jpegI’ve checked the owners manual and maybe I’m over looking it, but I can’t find 2 things:

1. Is there any way to turn all the (what used to be called) dome lights on in the car at once (without opening the door)?

2. What is the button i circled in the attach pic for?

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you have an overhead console, here's how to control the dome lights:

1635732230400.png

The other button's function can be found in the Memory Seat section of the owner's manual.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 354332I’ve checked the owners manual and maybe I’m over looking it, but I can’t find 2 things:

1. Is there any way to turn all the (what used to be called) dome lights on in the car at once (without opening the door)?

My guess is it's an exit seating position. You set it so that when you turn the key off (or press the button if keyless), the seat and probably the steering wheel go to a position you program to make exiting the vehicle easier. Most would set it to lower the seat and put it far back and the steering wheel would scope in and raise up.

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the dome light stuff…I was looking for that the other day and couldn’t find a way to turn them all on and was going to look it up. :)

Not sure why they couldn’t add a button for that…then again, I miss having a button for automatic high beam headlights like I had on my Acadia (have to push the turn signal thing towards the front twice to get those to activate).

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 354332I’ve checked the owners manual and maybe I’m over looking it, but I can’t find 2 things:

What Chris said, it's the easy exit button that pushes the seat to the rear allowing fat guys like me an easier time getting out! It can be set up to automatically do it and that's the manual button, either for entry or exit.

OP
OP
B

BWesley

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What Chris said, it's the easy exit button that pushes the seat to the rear allowing fat guys like me an easier time getting out! It can be set up to automatically do it and that's the manual button, either for entry or exit.
Thank you!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manofaltes