2" rear drop pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
:cool:

Sumo, I'm definitely digging your SS wheels. I'm guessing they're 22's. When I have a few bucks to throw at my truck again, I'm gonna have to get those.. hope you don't mind.

Coping is the finest form of flattery. YEs they are 22

RoHoe09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roland, your Hoe looks great... but most importantly how do you like it?

I think it may be a little bit rougher than stock, but my wife won't notice. When it is parked on an incline=cali lean. its been a couple hours since it was installed and so far it aint bad.

bjeremi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm, might have to do this. Who is this Tony and I wonder how well the kit will transfer for to a hybrid.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm, might have to do this. Who is this Tony and I wonder how well the kit will transfer for to a hybrid.

The McGaughys 30014 2" rear drop/leveling kit I sold to 07Bub was originally destined for my HyHoe.

OP
OP
Jmat

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Tony is sort of like a powerful genie but instead of rubbing the lamp you just mention the word "suspension" and he magically appears to grant you your wish.... He also goes by Norcal SS. ;)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The McGaughys 30014 2" rear drop/leveling kit I sold to 07Bub was originally destined for my HyHoe.

And I'm getting ready to sell this kit when I get my 2/4 on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401