2" rear drop pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on a BT 2" rear drop kit for my 07 Tahoe LT. Already got a very competitive price quote from Tony. I've seen plenty of pics showing the results of 2/3 drop kits and the like, but haven't found any after pics for a 2" rear drop. If anyone could share some of their pics I'd really appreciate it. BTW, a 2/3 drop looks fantastic but it's just not the look I'm personally going for, I simply want to level my hoe. That rear end is killing me!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not a Hoe but you get the idea...

Before:
Driver.jpg

After:
9c71a074.jpg

Looking to go 2/4 in the near future, though.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a pic of mine with just the rear done. I'm MUCH happier with it now, now that the rear AND front are done....

KLot.jpg

OP
OP
Jmat

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not a Hoe but you get the idea...

Looking to go 2/4 in the near future, though.

Here's a pic of mine with just the rear done. I'm MUCH happier with it now, now that the rear AND front are done....

Thanks a lot guys, both your trucks look sweet! Think I'll go ahead with the 2" rear drop and see how I like it... there's always room to go down lower in the future. If anyone else has pics or something else to share you're welcome to chime in.

dpmhemi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Post some pics when you get it done. I'm wanting to level rear also. Just worried that 2" may be a little too much. 1 1/2" is kinda what I was thinking of. Don't know if that's doable though.

OP
OP
Jmat

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post some pics when you get it done. I'm wanting to level rear also. Just worried that 2" may be a little too much. 1 1/2" is kinda what I was thinking of. Don't know if that's doable though.

Will definitely update with pix, hopefully 2" does the trick. Judging by the pictures above, it should make it look a lot better. Haven't seen a 1 1/2" kit anywhere. Could go with the 2" and add a 1/2" spacer but... Is there such a thing as a 1/2" spacer?

dpmhemi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yea, don't know if there's 1/2" spacers. Is a 2" drop kit a 3"-4" drop kit with two 1" spacers?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No a 2" drop kit uses different springs from the 2/4 kit. It's very easy to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman