2" rear drop pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jmat

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leveling kit is IN!

OK guys, got the springs via FedEx yesterday afternoon and had them installed this morning. Talk about a noticeable difference. I have to say that her new stance totally works for me. Glad I did it. Here are a few pix.

Attachments

• BigGrey79.jpg
    BigGrey79.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 210
  • BigGrey80.jpg
    BigGrey80.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 220

madodger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks perfect. What did you end up with exactly and what did it cost, parts and labor? I need to get this done.

Oh, and do you know what the height difference was between front and rear before you installed?

OP
OP
Jmat

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks perfect. What did you end up with exactly and what did it cost, parts and labor? I need to get this done.

Oh, and do you know what the height difference was between front and rear before you installed?

Thanks guys, so far I'm really happy with it. The rear suspension does feel a bit stiffer but I really don't think anyone else will notice... it's a minor difference from stock.

Mike, to answer your question I went with the Belltech 2" drop rear springs and shock extender brackets. Cost was $250 for the kit which I purchased from Tony. As far as labor, I received four price quotes from several shops close to home, they ranged from $145 to $210. I ended up paying $200 to a well established shop that I know will back up their work. Prior to installing the new rear springs I measured the driver side height only. Front was 35 5/8" Rear was 38". Post installation the height is measuring: Front 35 5/8" Rear 36 1/8"... Definitely post some pix should you decide to level your ride.

madodger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info J.T. Sounds like your ride was perfect candidate for the 2" rear drop. Mine is less than 2" diff on one side and just over on the other. Decisions decisions...

RoHoe09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the update...I bought the same kit also. Just trying to find time to do the install.

dpmhemi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info J.T. Sounds like your ride was perfect candidate for the 2" rear drop. Mine is less than 2" diff on one side and just over on the other. Decisions decisions...

Mine's the same way. Driver side rear is lower than passenger side. The fronts are 35 3/4" and rears are 37 5/8" and 38". Wonder if there's a way to level it out?

Looks good Jmat. I do like the stance.....

OP
OP
Jmat

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:cool:
wth, ill throw in my pic of 2 in the rear as well.

picture.jpg

Sumo, I'm definitely digging your SS wheels. I'm guessing they're 22's. When I have a few bucks to throw at my truck again, I'm gonna have to get those.. hope you don't mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401