2.5/1.5 Suspension Maxx with rod brackets installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ProTour 67

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
for 10000 miles I've been driving around with the Suspension Maxx kit at 2". I bought the rear 1.5" ( MRC brackets included and got the adjustable MRC brackets for the front). After install and bringing the front up to 2.5" I am really happy. the ride is fantastic. I lost the idea of what the stock ride was like with the MRC ride height rods out of calibration. Funny as it may sound, I definitely felt the difference Time for bigger tires with the OEM 22"s. I do not want an MT and am focused on an All Terrain in a 285/55/22. Options are limited. I might go in for the Nitto Terra Grapplers in a 285/50 or 285/55. There O.D. Seems on the bigger side if I'm not mistaken.

Better pics to come in the morning!

Any thoughts?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

NowZoomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only did the 1.5" in the front, and I couldn't find a 22 with enough sidewall and "look" that worked for me, so I went to 20s

LGSONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At that height do you think you are reaching the limits of the front driveshaft CV angle and does it affect the rear transfer case / diff angle to a point you could promote accelerated wear. A four wheel shop here in KC had seen issues with this?

LGSONE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
preinternet