2.5”/1” to high in rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shay howell

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It’s actually just a little nose high. I didn’t notice until I did measurements. Less than 1/4in difference
I’m not sure what I want to do . This was my original plans but the dealership ordered wrong one. They keep 2 on level in stock so we decided to give it a try

93881D25-BEC6-4335-BA14-0A7E48E7BAD8.png

tenminutes

Reaction score
All about preference really. What are your measurements front vs back?

If you've answered this I apologize. Did this change take care of any rubbing? Also, did you change the control arms to aftermarket or are you still running stock? I did a 2.5" on my 18' Sierra and the shop talked me into new control arms. We just bought this 19' Yukon and I want it to be right...so I am trying to assess. Love how yours looks. Thanks.

shay howell

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We only did 2in level and didn’t mess with anything else and they told me since they did work that it won’t void any of my warranty

OP
OP
DWSmoot

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you've answered this I apologize. Did this change take care of any rubbing? Also, did you change the control arms to aftermarket or are you still running stock? I did a 2.5" on my 18' Sierra and the shop talked me into new control arms. We just bought this 19' Yukon and I want it to be right...so I am trying to assess. Love how yours looks. Thanks.

My wheels are zero offset so there’s no issue with Rubbing on the control arms. My tires are 12” x 33.5. I did have to trim the inner fender well to keep from rubbing.