2-3 Inch Drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
When you say your main problem is autoride are you talking about making sure it still works or how to bend/adjust the rods that tell it when to go up or down?
Ive just never dealt with it, seems like a headache, and the system is just expensive and outdated. That's why I figure I'll just rip it out and go the basic route. I was gonna sell it but I think I'll just keep it for the next owner.
It all adds up, autoride kit has extra parts and on top of that living in Alaska I have no free shipping from Tony like all you guys do. $$$

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
@Tonyrodz remember when norcalSS said something about a 2 inch drop spring and 1 inch drop keys + 4 shocks was $510 shipped, should have got that, cheapest option out there i think.

Edit: Just get a torsion bar key removal tool, i think they are like $50, my buddy actually borrowed one from autozone and did his. Again this is just my opinion on the plainest, simplest, cheapest option.

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/want-to-lower-the-tahoe.81319/

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
@Tonyrodz remember when norcalSS said something about a 2 inch drop spring and 1 inch drop keys + 4 shocks was $510 shipped, should have got that, cheapest option out there i think.

Edit: Just get a torsion bar key removal tool, i think they are like $50, my buddy actually borrowed one from autozone and did his. Again this is just my opinion on the plainest, simplest, cheapest option.

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/want-to-lower-the-tahoe.81319/

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro
Guess I should've. Maybe I'll still do that and sell my kyb's. This'll probably be the last mod. I'm gonna concentrate on the 6.0 swap right now. This whole thing falls under "If I knew then what I know now" scenario.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChrisM2004