$1500 month in SoCal lease? Sound high? Denali xl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

broncophil

Reaction score
That’s a quote i have now. Sticker 86k

$2k drive off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LDMoore

Reaction score
Sounds like a ripoff. Sounds like the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Many people pay less than that for their house. At least here in Texas.

Sorry if I sound dramatic but that's just crazy to me. I love the new SUVs but I would never pay that even if I could afford it.

Not to mention that studies show leasing is the most expensive way to a operate a vehicle.

Just my 2 cents

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

broncophil

Reaction score
Sounds like a ripoff. Sounds like the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Many people pay less than that for their house. At least here in Texas.

Sorry if I sound dramatic but that's just crazy to me. I love the new SUVs but I would never pay that even if I could afford it.

Not to mention that studies show leasing is the most expensive way to a operate a vehicle.

Just my 2 cents

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Well I’ve been in 3 Escalades in a row and they all are about $1k a month. It’s just supply and demand right now with the new models.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Other factors, credit score and that a small down payment.

I could easily make that payment, but better places to invest that money.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I was going to lay out $1500 a month, I would want some equity built up at the end. For 36 months @ $1500 + the $2000 drive off, that is $56K over the life of the lease and you have nothing at the end of that once you give it back to the dealer. That is 2/3 the sticker price of the car and the dealer will turn around and sell it for $50K.

Gibby13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s a quote i have now. Sticker 86k

$2k drive off

We put 7k down on a Denali and got financing at 2.18% and our payment is right around $1k. Also used a GM Friend code for supplier pricing. Wife drives too much for a lease, averages around 15-20k/yr

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willb

Latest posts