15-20 Tahoe 3rd row seat & hardware needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BillyBobLeeSwaggr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all! I am hours into some research and have finally just decided to ask. I have a customer wanting to purchase a 2019 Tahoe LS, this particular one is 3rd row delete. Assuming everyone I've read on here is not wrong, I should be able to locate the bolt holes, clean & prep them, cut holes in the carpet, and bolts the seat in. Install belts and send them down the road??
If anyone has a black cloth 3rd row in excellent condition I may end up buying it.
Has anyone looked into the legality of doing this? Say you sell the vehicle down the line a bit, should it be disclosed or is there no difference in factory and doing this? I just don't have good luck so I'm trying to be proactive in avoiding bad luck.
Thanks all!

falconK

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I installed a 3rd row seat on my 2015 PPV (which didn't come with one being a PPV). I just located the bolt holes, cut holes in the plastic cover, and bolted the seat right in. The seat doesn't have seat belts for now, I'm looking for a set right now (If someone here happens to have a set for sale please contact me). However, if I were to sell the vehicle right now I would disclose that the seat was added on and that it has no seatbelts, just to be on the safe side

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomcoop

Latest posts