12 way seat conversion, need help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrRock

Reaction score
Picked up a sweet pair of the 12 way seats out of a 06 Tahoe LT. I have a 05 PPV which came with from what I recall to have a powered 6 way driver and manual passenger. I have read a forum in here about making things work with power and ground but I am not really trying to take apart any harnesses. With that being said, I was able to take the body harness that connects both front seats, rear doors, and goes to the back and around the tailgate to the final connect point being the rear AC off of the donor vehicle. Everything connects perfectly as it should, but unfortunately the seats do not function AT ALL! I have a feeling that of course due to the vehicle not having a powered passenger seat based on the harnesses in the dash that this is the reason why it is all not working? Or maybe the BCM? I just don’t know. Has anyone done this full conversion this way? Please chime in, I am so frustrated in myself for not getting the other harnesses as well even though I am sure I still can.

Last edited:

shelton

Reaction score
You don’t have seat control module. Without it they won’t work

OP
OP
MrRock

MrRock

Reaction score
You don’t have seat control module. Without it they won’t work
Seat control module? which is what you mean to be the body control module under the column By chance?

shelton

Reaction score
No it’s under the driver seat. It controls all functions as well as passenger side seat. It’s a lot of work to do the swap

OP
OP
MrRock

MrRock

Reaction score
No it’s under the driver seat. It controls all functions as well as passenger side seat. It’s a lot of work to do the swap
If you are talking about the one under the carpet by the vent, that is the airbag control module, thats the only one that came out of the donor, there is nothing else under the carpets.

shelton

Reaction score
I’m talking about the seat memory module. If it’s not there or tied in the seats won’t function

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts