10 Bolt Rear axle housing compatibility???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been thinking about the 14-bolt upgrade since I do so much towing. Found one with 86K on it at the boneyard 6 miles from my house for $400. Is it really a simple bolt-in upgrade with no additional hardware or mods required?
Randy did the swap on his Denali and if memory serves, he didn't even need the conversion u-joint he bought. Mine is still sitting on my work bench. @randeez

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Get your measurements and double check the new rear diff. The mileage, if confirmed, is great and I would tale pics of yours to compare.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Randy did the swap on his Denali and if memory serves, he didn't even need the conversion u-joint he bought. Mine is still sitting on my work bench. @randeez
Super helpful, James - thank you. Do you happen to know the part number for the conversion u-joint in case I need it? Might as well get one to have on hand.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get your measurements and double check the new rear diff. The mileage, if confirmed, is great and I would tale pics of yours to compare.
Thank you, Ron. Will do. Mileage is confirmed with a photo of the odometer in the wrecked truck. Best verification I can probably get at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076