#1 reason for viper 2way alarm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
everyone thinks im crazy for buying $800 paging alarms for my cars -
well my paging handset just went off with my truck in parking lot, didnt here actual alarm cause were in a homedepot parking lot but heard my pager on keychain. looked out window and there was a tahoe on 24's parked hella close to mine so i ran outside and the guys jumped in there tahoe and took off after prying my door handle to shit. they took off and i avoided loosing my stereo or whole truck completely. and to the person with the custom shaved champagne colored tahoe on 24's with a big ass sticker on rear windows, thanks for driving such an easy to recognized truck

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn man that's way cool....mother phkrs. SOrry for cussing

B

hassoun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i spent $1200 on my older vehicle before i totalled it! My denali came with a one way paging alarm. they broke into my truck twice and stole my system once. i'll be putting a viper 5902 pretty soon! sorry about that man and glad you saved your truck

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
I know its a long shot but your description of the champagne colored tahoe is really close to one I saw at my work. Oddly enough when it was at the store they parked next to a panel van and proceeded to transfer 4 rims 20+ from the back of the hoe to the back of the van.. weird

OP
OP
dwmmatt23

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know its a long shot but your description of the champagne colored tahoe is really close to one I saw at my work. Oddly enough when it was at the store they parked next to a panel van and proceeded to transfer 4 rims 20+ from the back of the hoe to the back of the van.. weird

Well there sticker indicated they were from here but whos to say they werent gonna jack my car then come sell the rims there. damn thieves

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Good to know, I have 3 viper sirens right now with my 5901 install....ITS LOUD hahah. But also Im gettin 1 interior one to hide under teh dash to make them deaf if they do break in :)

Krazkix

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I might be bias but my advice is go with a CODE ALARM... either way though, make sure whom ever you get to put it in is GOOD at what they do. just happy to hear your foiled the attempted theft...

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got a viper 5901, I have every option you can load it up with....love the damn thing. It's like having a butler to start my car, and a german shepard rolled into one.

If you yell at my tahoe it beeps at you..
B

diffrnt

Say...What!
Reaction score
Sorry to hear dude. Somebody tried to break into my truck about a month ago. They tried to pry the handle on the passenger side. I have a Viper 5701 installed. After that attempt, I have installed two piezo sirens inside and have a backup battery waiting to be installed. And yeah, a two way paging alarm is the only way to go nowadays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19

Latest posts