1.5" vs 2" leveling kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DWTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't find anything specific to my question when I searched, so I thought I'd see what you guys think.

I don't like the front being higher than the back at all so my question is.....which height would be the better option? Does the 2" still have a little of the factory rake or is it usually level or a little high in the front?

Thanks.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Would assume 2" might be level or higher. Take a tape line out to each fender from ground on level ground and see what you need. Most common would be 1.5" for level F/R

OP
OP
DWTahoe

DWTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did that in my garage and 1.5" does leave it just a touch lower, which I probably prefer just in case. I wanted/hoping to hear if others had actual experience or measurement numbers to compare.

Right now it looks there are a couple deals to be had on the 2" (the 1.5" was actually more expensive) spacers but I don't what it to be too high. I assume the rear ride leveling would probably keep it from ever really sagging in the back?

If anybody has measurement numbers I would appreciate it, I'll also do a little more searching for numbers too. I have an LT with the max trailering pkg.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kootamcgrabbin24