09+ Moldings...on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to his sig they are Denali running boards. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the stick on chrome from the auto parts store would not look too good :shrug:

Bought the trim cut to length from ebay and i kept it for about a week and ripped it off. His in the OP are definitely real oem esky/denali running boards

OP
OP
07ChevyHoe

07ChevyHoe

Reaction score
I had the same issue with the running boards. I odered the kit off eBay which happened to be more chrome with 3m backing. It lasted a week and 2 car washes before I also ripped it off. Pissed me off actually. Then a week later my buddy with a Denali told me I could take any parts off it I wanted too because the bank was taking it from him. I grabbed the roof rack, running boards, tailights, and swapped a lot of interior pieces. Lucky I guess. Although the painted pieces of the roof rack are black it doesn't look bad with my dark blue. When it's in the shop next week they are painting them to match. Along with shaving the rear bow tie and repainting my rear bumper. I'll post up pics when I get it back.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The bank didn't care that he'd essentially parted out his Denali prior to them taking it back? I feel sorry for anyone who ended up with that thing after the bank sold it off at auction.....

FLtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ 07ChevyHoe - Truck looks NICE! Would like to see it with some chrome lower mirror caps! What does 'Denali Interior' mean in your sig??

SabrToothSqrl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Repo

I'd never buy a repo car... if they can't pay for it, they can't afford the oil changes / tires / etc... so no...

However I'd be more than willing to strip a friends for them ;) :)

OP
OP
07ChevyHoe

07ChevyHoe

Reaction score
It means I got everything but the steering wheel. I already had black leather just spruced it up some more. The guy did pay for the Denali til he got Kai off in this wonderful economy .

99fever27

Reaction score
Will the LTZ side moldings fit on a NBS Tahoe?? Anyone have pics of that?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ 07ChevyHoe - Truck looks NICE! Would like to see it with some chrome lower mirror caps! What does 'Denali Interior' mean in your sig??

how about seeing it with the real esky mirrors? that would be better imo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019