08 yukon Denali magnacharged, NEED MORE POWER.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FamilyTruckster

Awesome Dude McChainsaw
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yet another thread i'm glad to have stumbled across! I just cant save the money fast enough! without major speed bumps, there should be a heavy package at my doorstep between November/December. MonoAnt, are you using HP Tuners? and JennaBear, can tunes be emailed to be loaded through HPT - from you guys? Sorry, about to invest in HPT next week-ish and all i am used to from a while back was swapping PCMs mailed from PCM4Less... my have things changed!

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The guys use EFILive, so it won't work with HPTuners. We do order email tunes through EFILive, and sell EFILive packages.

Sent from my fone.

FamilyTruckster

Awesome Dude McChainsaw
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im a dummy, as you were typing that i read further into your site and caught on to the process...
the plan with HPT was to go in "halfzies" with a buddy of mine that has an 04 silverado ss, and for $250 each we would have HPT and enough credits for 2 vehicles, i see your EFI Live kit would run us $50 more each, but will that kit support 2 vehicles of different years? (were both firefighters!?)

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Would depend on what package you went with. AutoCal or V2. V2 comes with two licenses and tuning for the first vehicle. AutoCal includes tuning for the first vehicle but can tune up to 8.

Sent from my fone.

FamilyTruckster

Awesome Dude McChainsaw
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would depend on what package you went with. AutoCal or V2. V2 comes with two licenses and tuning for the first vehicle. AutoCal includes tuning for the first vehicle but can tune up to 8.

Sent from my fone.

was looking at this.... http://store.blackbearperformance.com/EFILive-AutoCal-Tuning-System_p_8.html

also... my apologies everyone... it's been a while, and my forum etiquette is absolutely in the toilet, I just realized how bad I have been jacking threads left and right, ugh.

Last edited:

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you aren't going to be diving into any tuning on your own, I would go with the AutoCal.

OP
OP
MonoAnt

MonoAnt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive got a bb in person tune (efi live) if i were to retune with blackbear no question i would autocal and prolly will do so. go irish

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

FamilyTruckster

Awesome Dude McChainsaw
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks, that's a big help man. I would like to get into tuning some day, but just being realistic, i should go with autocal now... as i am def sold on blackbear. but being able to tweak my buddy's truck as well is 100% a must.
side note:
I work for the city of Ann Arbor.... HUGE ND fan though! I get shunned at the fire house because of it...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinoTahoe