08 yukon Denali magnacharged, NEED MORE POWER.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Of the top of my head: TVS1900, 8rib and overdrive pulleys, Meth, Full exhaust, Intake, Cam, Stall (key), Rear axle braces, HP tuned by himself. Im sure im missing many other bolt ons, but its basically a stock engine w bolt ons...

These 6.2L can move some air thru them...a pulley, full exhaust, and a cam will wake it up like i said all over again...the TVS1900 will have pretty good amount in her with bolt ons...getting all that weight out of the whole will be all in the gearing and stall...i basically have the same setup as you other than the 2300 series blower and the full exhaust...i bet your car is faster than you think it is...my SC tbird runs 12.7 or so and i think the yukon can smoke it...

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of the top of my head: TVS1900, 8rib and overdrive pulleys, Meth, Full exhaust, Intake, Cam, Stall (key), Rear axle braces, HP tuned by himself. Im sure im missing many other bolt ons, but its basically a stock engine w bolt ons...

These 6.2L can move some air thru them...a pulley, full exhaust, and a cam will wake it up like i said all over again...the TVS1900 will have pretty good amount in her with bolt ons...getting all that weight out of the whole will be all in the gearing and stall...i basically have the same setup as you other than the 2300 series blower and the full exhaust...i bet your car is faster than you think it is...my SC tbird runs 12.7 or so and i think the yukon can smoke it...

You use HP Tuners as well?

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
No...im black bear tuned via EFI...when i get more involved w the cam etc, and start spraying meth again, might be a good idea to get on the dyno...

OP
OP
MonoAnt

MonoAnt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
off note, got a cel p1175 today anybody had this and what is it. I know its fuel trim bank 2 but is this injector?

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Google search on some forums say that its an injector or bad fuel...some people on the G8 forums stated some stuff about the CIA being loose as well

http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47951

check all connections, make sure those injector extension harnesses (my tvs uses them at least on my injectors) and if its been sitting, run some fresh 93 gas on there maybe injector cleaner?

What tuner are you using?

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

This might help hopefully: Copy and paste from the G8 boys:

The P1174 & 1175 codes are for fuel trim adaptation limits. The most likely/usual culprit is a vacuum leak in the intake system...check intake manifold/gaskets, vacuum hoses, intake air boots and bellows etc...stuck PCV can sometimes cause this fault too but is very rarely the root cause...

Also fouled/bad oxygen sensors can generate these codes...

*(lean) Upper limit:

intake air leakage
exhaust system air leakage
defective heated oxygen sensor (HO2S)

*(rich) Lower limit:

intake air leakage
high fuel pressure
leaking injectors
defective mass air flow (MAF) sensor
contaminated engine oil
oil level too high
defective heated oxygen sensor (HO2S)

OP
OP
MonoAnt

MonoAnt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks, ill check connections and plug it in tomorrow and check LTFT and STFT %s to see if maybe it was a fluke. Ive had it come on one time before but it was over a month ago, i reset it and its back. I dont know if it takes a long time to throw this code because its based of LTFT readings or what. might be junk running through injectors. ill throw some fresh in it with some cleaner (if that stuff actually works)

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
thanks, ill check connections and plug it in tomorrow and check LTFT and STFT %s to see if maybe it was a fluke. Ive had it come on one time before but it was over a month ago, i reset it and its back. I dont know if it takes a long time to throw this code because its based of LTFT readings or what. might be junk running through injectors. ill throw some fresh in it with some cleaner (if that stuff actually works)

ya mostly that cleaner stuff i feel like your buying 93 octane on a bottle...

just noticed your in Michigan too....awesome!!!! dont see many blown yukons localy

OP
OP
MonoAnt

MonoAnt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya mostly that cleaner stuff i feel like your buying 93 octane on a bottle...

just noticed your in Michigan too....awesome!!!! dont see many blown yukons localy

yeah not many around. what part of MI are you from, Im grand rapids area

OP
OP
MonoAnt

MonoAnt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Data logging today, looks like fuel trim on bank 1 and 2 are good. I think the highest i spiked was 14% on STFT but 90% of the time it was -3 to 3% and LTFT is a little over 1% on both banks. I have no idea what made that CEL pop. must of caught some junk in an injector or something. Thinkin im ok unless im missin something