08 Denali lowering questions...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After buying and selling 4 Denalis in the past 5 years I found the one I want to keep. My first one was a 01 XL that I had for 12 years! So now I have my 08 and I'm thinking of a 3/4 drop or a 4/5 drop. What is the best way to do this and maintain a good ride quality. I will put in resistors to fool the RTD and probably use air lift bags in the springs for the rare time I tow anything. I have done spindles and springs in the past on my 01 but want a little more than the 2/3-4 I had. I'm all ears and open to all options. If I need to relocate the rear lower control arms or go adjustable For the best ride I will. A full air suspension is not in the budget unfortunately.
So I'm sitting back and ready for the info to flow.

OP
OP
livingez_123

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should also mention that I do need to replace the front struts and rear shocks. The air bags are blown and the compressor is toast.

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would look in the 08 section under street suspension

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After buying and selling 4 Denalis in the past 5 years I found the one I want to keep. My first one was a 01 XL that I had for 12 years! So now I have my 08 and I'm thinking of a 3/4 drop or a 4/5 drop. What is the best way to do this and maintain a good ride quality. I will put in resistors to fool the RTD and probably use air lift bags in the springs for the rare time I tow anything. I have done spindles and springs in the past on my 01 but want a little more than the 2/3-4 I had. I'm all ears and open to all options. If I need to relocate the rear lower control arms or go adjustable For the best ride I will. A full air suspension is not in the budget unfortunately.
So I'm sitting back and ready for the info to flow.

Do you like the way it rides, etc. as it is now?

Are you willing and able to cut on it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt