07 Yukon Denali, loss of functions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teambiggin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok, so I lost passenger side window function, hear clicking noise from switch(fnt&bck) checked all fuses, power and grounds...also found both driver and passenger seats now will not move...just click when buttons pressed. Then found pedals click and will not move. I'm lost can't find any info about 2007 on the net...please any help would be great...thanks In advanced

I had a coolant line break on the firewall at heater core T not sure if if related...

Could this be Internally in the fuse Box. Fuse Box was replaced about 2 years ago from a junkyard

Also used a buddy's driver and passenger switches still nothing, mine worked in his truck

Last edited by a moderator:

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Motors on front and rear door at the same time...seats, pedal adjustment...wow all at the same time...huh

checked the fuses and relays right

but sounds like there is a issue with a common wire...

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check simple stuff like your battery ground and your fuse box wiring. Did anything get wet when the leak happened?

Kraig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why did you change the fuse box?
I’d start with the Big 3 ground upgrades and see if that helps—it certainly won’t hurt and you’ll know you don’t have a major grounding problem.

OP
OP
Teambiggin

Teambiggin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check simple stuff like your battery ground and your fuse box wiring. Did anything get wet when the leak happened?
Had a bad ice storm the morning that the line broke...I thought the window was frozen then line broke....soaked under the hood. Had the window cracked. I need to pull the fuse box to check...will update

OP
OP
Teambiggin

Teambiggin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Why did you change the fuse box?
I’d start with the Big 3 ground upgrades and see if that helps—it certainly won’t hurt and you’ll know you don’t have a major grounding problem.
The truck had a stroke on the left(driver) side lights windows ect...took to a shop guy couldn't figure it out...I checked online found to replace fuse box...problem solved

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck had a stroke on the left(driver) side lights windows ect...took to a shop guy couldn't figure it out...I checked online found to replace fuse box...problem solved
i would hang on to the old fuse box just in case a recall comes up. in the future
.. soundsa like a major electrical short happened

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645