07 LTZ with Autoride. Lift options...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

N8800SS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
SO a friend of mine is interested in lifting her LTZ. I'm pretty sure she just wants a leveling kit and 33's w/ aftermarket rims. I have done a fair amount of searching on here and TahoeForum and from what I gather replacing the autoride system is about the only option to level the truck and squeeze in the 33's.

The strutmaster "air suspension conversion kit" seems to be the best option but I wanted to check and see if both the front and rear need to be replaced or if just the rear can be done. As far as the leveling kit I think we have decided on the CCM kit with front and rear spacers. Thoughts?

She also wants to go down to 18" wheels (down from the 20" stockers) and I wanted to know if 18's would clear the calipers/brakes?

Thanks!

Seel

Hook'Em
Reaction score
SO a friend of mine is interested in lifting her LTZ. I'm pretty sure she just wants a leveling kit and 33's w/ aftermarket rims. I have done a fair amount of searching on here and TahoeForum and from what I gather replacing the autoride system is about the only option to level the truck and squeeze in the 33's.

The strutmaster "air suspension conversion kit" seems to be the best option but I wanted to check and see if both the front and rear need to be replaced or if just the rear can be done. As far as the leveling kit I think we have decided on the CCM kit with front and rear spacers. Thoughts?

She also wants to go down to 18" wheels (down from the 20" stockers) and I wanted to know if 18's would clear the calipers/brakes?

Thanks!

I used to own an '07 leveled Escalade. Did not have to do anything to the autoride before leveling it. Pretty sure it's the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayebarberr