07+ GM Full Size White Mirror Caps $55 Shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
these are 07+

I bought these with plans of putting them on my White Tahoe LTZ, I hated the chrome ones. They cost me almost $90 and on Ebay they go for even more. They are BRAND NEW WITH INSTRUCTIONS in the box of how to replace your caps. So if you want to switch out the crappy textured ones, chrome ones, or just have a new set as they do take a beating on the hwy... here you go.

This is a stock file photo. but these are them (not actual, mine are still in the box)

$55 shipped anywhere in Continental US
whitemirrorcaps.gif

I also have the Bug shield, brand new in heatshrunk plastic with hardware (threw box out like an idiot) for the 07+ tahoe. It's tinted and cost me $79 new yours for $45 local pickup i will deliver up to 30mi from Toms River, NJ..

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tonygxp

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Caps are gone but bug deflector remains.. let me know if you're near me in Cnetral NJ I will delevier it to you $45.. New in polastic just no box. has directions and hardware never opened..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19