07 - 14 NNBS Escalade Side mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I'm going to sell my Escalade side mirrors as "parts only". I can not get the passenger side to fold out. It worked up until the day I took it off like normal. However, I folded them in at the house and before I took them off, I tried to unfold it and it wouldn't work. All the other functions seem to work fine. The drivers side works fine. Both are in OK condition for used mirrors, no scratches on the chrome or anything, just normal wear n tear. on the drivers side, there is a 2-3" scratch which I tried to include in the pics. It's a black scratch, so it's not that noticeable, but it's definitely still there. These also have the 09+ glass with the "line" blinker instead of the 07-08 with the dots. both mirrors are in great condition.

I'll sell both for $230 shipped. That's under what "parts" mirrors go for on eBay in which you have no idea what's broke with them.

Drivers side
bP4ZWb4.png

t0Tb89V.png

RqtJQ8X.png

Passenger side

tYxpyDt.png

ZVAaAbl.png[/QUOTE]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mont