05 Tahoe - Quick Pics-- Bored

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks guys, appreciate the comments. But for the flares, ive never really been a fan of the textured ones. I just got some smooth ones i need to paint, so im thinking about taking them off to see how i like it.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I gotta feeling you're gonna like it w/o them. I swore by mine and when I was bored and decided to remove one to see I immediately went and removed all of the rest. Flares look good on lifted trucks/Tahoes with beffy tires/wheels IMO

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GREG ----275/50/20 ( i think, either 45 or 50 series....

and chisto.. yeah when it had the 22's on it, the flares were ok, b/c it had 305's on it, but now, they stick out. We shall see. Probly do it sometime this week... lol

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think painted flares would look **** on there.

Well after my LED extravaganza, HA HA... the painted flares i have are silver, so will have to find some funds to get them painted. But think im going to remove the textured ones friday and see how it looks. To me they look like they belong on a work tahoe.. lol

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you had a burban, I'd buy them textured ones from you. But those Tahoe ones won't fit on my burban.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah the front does, but then id have just the rear.. lol..

BlackLac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take of the side moldings and paint the bumpers and flares to match. Everything else looks great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKelly727352