05 Tahoe Lux Amp Swap questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMMan442350625342

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this lux amp is needed when swapping rear heated seats and controls from a 05 Yukon Denali to my 03 Tahoe?

GMMan442350625342

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this lux amp is needed when swapping rear heated seats and controls from a 05 Yukon Denali to my 03 Tahoe?
I know I’ll need the whole console with the rear controls, the luxe amp, and the Denali wiring harness. Is there extra splicing required? Do I need the bcm as well

rplatko

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know I’ll need the whole console with the rear controls, the luxe amp, and the Denali wiring harness. Is there extra splicing required? Do I need the bcm as well
I would like to know this too I have a BCM out of a denali.just in case. Tech2 I think I will have to aquire ..any suggestions on where to get pne? Also If anyone knows if it's true.that programming the touch screen Navigation head unit to make it lux ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700