04 Yukon rear actuators not getting power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lemonlime

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have tested both rear blend actuators and they do work with a 12v jumper wire. However, the brown wire that is supposed to be 12v constant is not getting any power. I replaced control module, actuators and also front upper climate control panel and they still are not getting power. All fuses test good. The front heat/ac works great. Any help figuring out where the power is supposed to be coming from would be great

Dbird007

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have tested both rear blend actuators and they do work with a 12v jumper wire. However, the brown wire that is supposed to be 12v constant is not getting any power. I replaced control module, actuators and also front upper climate control panel and they still are not getting power. All fuses test good. The front heat/ac works great. Any help figuring out where the power is supposed to be coming from would be great
Did you ever figure this out I have the exact same issue?

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When we had a similar issue on my daughter's Suburban 1500, the mechanic found a rubbed wire/set of wires at the door post. So you should probably check the wires between the front of the Tahoe and the rear blower motor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE