04 Yukon rear actuators not getting power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lemonlime

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have tested both rear blend actuators and they do work with a 12v jumper wire. However, the brown wire that is supposed to be 12v constant is not getting any power. I replaced control module, actuators and also front upper climate control panel and they still are not getting power. All fuses test good. The front heat/ac works great. Any help figuring out where the power is supposed to be coming from would be great

Dbird007

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have tested both rear blend actuators and they do work with a 12v jumper wire. However, the brown wire that is supposed to be 12v constant is not getting any power. I replaced control module, actuators and also front upper climate control panel and they still are not getting power. All fuses test good. The front heat/ac works great. Any help figuring out where the power is supposed to be coming from would be great
Did you ever figure this out I have the exact same issue?

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When we had a similar issue on my daughter's Suburban 1500, the mechanic found a rubbed wire/set of wires at the door post. So you should probably check the wires between the front of the Tahoe and the rear blower motor.