04 Yukon no heat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soundmound

Reaction score
Ok so I got my Yukon 2wks ago and tonight marks my first need for heat here in Nashvegas. To my surprise I have zero hot air coming out my vents, even at 90 degrees! I checked to see if the heater core was blocked off but it's flowing hot coolant as both the feed and return lines are quite warm. Since the ac control is working as it should and the blower is fine also, I'm inclined to believe this is some other issue. I have the full control model with independent dr/pass and rear as well. Additionally, neither of my heated seats work, but I believe that's due to a faulty heating pad or two and unrelated.

nkosmo

Reaction score
Is the heat not working on driver or passenger side or both? My 04 tahoe had the same issue with driver side heat not working. I replaced the blend door actuator and got my heat back.

OP
OP
Soundmound

Soundmound

Reaction score
Neither side blows hot. The rear heat is functional though. I'm taking it to a mom and pop delco shop tomorrow morning.

OP
OP
Soundmound

Soundmound

Reaction score
Totally got effed today. I drop the truck off for $45 diag and get a call three hours later that the dash is out and it's a $900 fix! Are you effing kidding me!!! Who the hell tears down someone's entire dash without getting permission? Wtf!! And he had the audacity to tell me the delco actuators were $200 each. No way bro, Dormans are $50 and a Delco is $114. Had he done his job right I would have planned for this and had my shit looking dash cap replaced at the same time. To top it off he says well we close at 4 so looks like it'll be spending the weekend here. ARE YOU ******* SERIOUS!? So now I'm without my truck all weekend and have a serious bill headed my way. I respect my elders, but this dude is about to get choked the **** out...no joke.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow that's crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz