03 headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
polobuds

polobuds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have A and they are great

Yeah I've seen your pics and I dig your tahoe. I'm working on mine to look similar, minus the HD hood. So you had no problems with the spacing between the light and the grill like the other guy? You use stock bulb or HID?

WhoDatPanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got those and had that problem i dont know why but i couldnt get those dang headlights to fit properly i sent them back twice so idk im purchasing the depo black projectors next couple of days ... hopefully those fit properly

OP
OP
polobuds

polobuds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got those and had that problem i dont know why but i couldnt get those dang headlights to fit properly i sent them back twice so idk im purchasing the depo black projectors next couple of days ... hopefully those fit properly

Interesting. Would love to see what the depos look like on your tahoe. That would be awesome if you could snap some pics after you install them.

Thanks!

WhoDatPanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea slowly but surely my hoe is going black .... so i need some friggin headlights to work that are black and arent shit! lol oh money how you fly outta my bank account...............

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
Yeah I've seen your pics and I dig your tahoe. I'm working on mine to look similar, minus the HD hood. So you had no problems with the spacing between the light and the grill like the other guy? You use stock bulb or HID?

No I had no problems. They were straight in fit. and they come with 6000K HID lights on the low beam

Attachments

• IMG_0351.jpg
    IMG_0351.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 8

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No worries. I've been going back and forth between the smoked and the clear. This is the clear lens I've been debating on. I'll let you know how the lights work out if and when I decide

clear lights:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item255a72e2fa

those don't appear to be projectors in case you wanted them.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

i bought these for my 04. not from this seller, but the same set. I am very happy with them except for the somewhat flimsy bracket. over rough road, i do get a little bit of flicker from the headlight moving.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-0...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMC GUy