03+ footwell lights or 00+ LED footwell upgrades...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Yep. A+. Just need to do it with patience. What are you doing next. Lol. What y'all think? Only footwells. (thanks chris)

Great job man looks so sick!
also im looking to do this mod in the next few weeks imlooking at.....a new product....http://barlighting.com/flexiblemusicledstrip.html
and i was wondering where could i tap into to power these on while in the car? besides courtesy????

Last edited:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great job man looks so sick!
also im looking to do this mod in the next few weeks imlooking at.....a new product....http://barlighting.com/flexiblemusicledstrip.html
and i was wondering where could i tap into to power these on while in the car? besides courtesy????

thanks, still looks good. However long its been now. Strips in front are falling a little bit, but nothing big.

Those strips you posted look pretty cool. I think ive seen them on here before. WOuld be cool though, more of show though, i think. But for tapping into something, i dont know. I had help w/ my install on what and where to tap into.

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Physh1

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, that's a kit designed for cabinet lighting, etc. It'll work but you'll need to first install a power inverter.

Cameron

OP
OP
Physh1

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That shouldn't be hard right?

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate Via Verizon 3G.
Installing an inverter? Not really...couple hours & feeding power through the large firewall grommet.

Cameron

1fatho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn dude I literally looked at this thread the second after I ordered the rest of my interior leds fawk....

OP
OP
Physh1

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can pull constant power from just about anywhere. Wire it right off the battery with a switch would be best IMO so you're not splicing into the harness. 12v keyed is also fine...I don't know if there is one better spot than another...

Cameron

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
How would I go about drawing from the battery since the only wiring I have done is my radio which consisted of basic soldering...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cort84