03 Denali with 6" lift, keys, spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks. now I think a HD hood swap would be appropriate appearance wise.

Yeah that would definitely add to its look. I wanna do the HD hood as well but don't have any competent people around to do the cutting including myself ;)

OP
OP
R

Ronnie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah that would definitely add to its look. I wanna do the HD hood as well but don't have any competent people around to do the cutting including myself ;)

yeah my self included. I need to price the hoods and see what mods need to be done. I've read triming around the headlights is needed but have not see a how to or before or after thred yet.

LabGeek24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The HD hoods looks sick on the GMCs! I think its going to be my next mod. Aftermarket replacement hood is going to run you about 320-350ish shipped then you'll have to find someone to trim it and then paint it.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
I got my, Gordon brand CAPA certified, aftermarket HD hood from a local take-a-part for $225.

OP
OP
R

Ronnie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
update. little vibration with the front drive shaft. only at 60mph when I let up off the gas and coast. was to be expected but thought I got away without changing the drive shaft. not bad at all. kinda feels similar to driving over the ripples on the shoulder of a freeway. no where near as bad but similar. almost not even noticeable. but don't want to be changing out u-joints so I am having a shop mod my front shaft with a double cardan joint at the transfer case.

on a different note.... defiantly want the HD hood now. truck looks way more rugged and tuff with the luxury of a Denali.... defiantly loving the new look.

image-4.jpg

dlisabeth

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did the double cardan front driveshaft take care of the slight vibration that you had?

Thanks,

Derek

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65