03 Denali with 6" lift, keys, spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks. now I think a HD hood swap would be appropriate appearance wise.

Yeah that would definitely add to its look. I wanna do the HD hood as well but don't have any competent people around to do the cutting including myself ;)

OP
OP
R

Ronnie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah that would definitely add to its look. I wanna do the HD hood as well but don't have any competent people around to do the cutting including myself ;)

yeah my self included. I need to price the hoods and see what mods need to be done. I've read triming around the headlights is needed but have not see a how to or before or after thred yet.

LabGeek24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The HD hoods looks sick on the GMCs! I think its going to be my next mod. Aftermarket replacement hood is going to run you about 320-350ish shipped then you'll have to find someone to trim it and then paint it.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
I got my, Gordon brand CAPA certified, aftermarket HD hood from a local take-a-part for $225.

OP
OP
R

Ronnie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
update. little vibration with the front drive shaft. only at 60mph when I let up off the gas and coast. was to be expected but thought I got away without changing the drive shaft. not bad at all. kinda feels similar to driving over the ripples on the shoulder of a freeway. no where near as bad but similar. almost not even noticeable. but don't want to be changing out u-joints so I am having a shop mod my front shaft with a double cardan joint at the transfer case.

on a different note.... defiantly want the HD hood now. truck looks way more rugged and tuff with the luxury of a Denali.... defiantly loving the new look.

image-4.jpg

dlisabeth

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did the double cardan front driveshaft take care of the slight vibration that you had?

Thanks,

Derek

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076

Latest posts