00-06 Tahoe Cervinis Front Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homedic3181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up for sale in a Cervinis SS Style Front Bumper which fits the 00-06 Chevy Tahoe as well as the 99-02 Silverado with the same front clip. I initially bought this when I first lowered my truck and decided lowered trucks is not for me so this part was never used. I bought it brand new from Cervinis in an unprimed unpainted form as seen and that is the condition in which it remains. It has been kept inside on a carpeted floor to avoid damage. I would prefer local pickup and the price would drop to reflect that, but shipping is available through UPS. Just like any ebay auction, there is no warranty expressed or implied but the bumper is as shown in excellent condition with more pictures available. If you go to Cervinis the same goes for $375 PLUS SHIPPING or so.

***NEW PRICE IS $400 O.B.O. SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!!!!***-this price includes packaging and insuring the bumper for the full price that it retails at, not what you are paying for it here.

Attachments

• bumper.jpg
    bumper.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you said local pick up, where are you located? also does it come with the bezels? grill inserts?

OP
OP
H

homedic3181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bumper is located in Randolph, NJ (Morris County NJ). The bumper is exactly as seen here with the exception of the bag of hardware and instructions that came with it which are not pictured but are included. The screen kit is available through Cervinis, if memory serves correct it is $25, there were no bezels when I bought the bumper from Cervinis, nor have I seen any mention of them on their website. The only other part available is the screen kit. If you look at the base of the bumper those "bezels" are part of the casting.

Last edited:

pats hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to throw in there cervinis products are usually top notch,i live 15 minutes from them and have owned there stuff before.

OP
OP
H

homedic3181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the Cervini's products because their fit has always been excellent with any of the products I or my friends have gotten through them. Also, for those who were inquiring about shipping- after talking to a UPS representative they told me it would have to go through freight and it's not cheap.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
look in to greyhound freight yes the bus lines is what im talking about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobsaget