‘97 Yukon work horse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NorthernYukon97

NorthernYukon97

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, I guess that’s it for me.

The general forum for this year or generation is not exactly a hot bed of activity… you can’t tell me moving this thread was necessary, or any other threads for that matter. I don’t really have any interest in scrolling through various years/generations to see others Yukon’s…

I’m not even sure how this is a build thread? I have build threads.. frames in rotisserie’s, engines being built, tech info, etc etc etc…. this ain’t one.

So, I wish everyone the best, and this thread is done. I’ll stick to my other forums. I really don’t like it when mods have to start messing with things, for, IMO, no particular reason at all.

Why would you want people to have to search all over for specific generation info or builds anyway? And scroll through pages and pages….?

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I guess that’s it for me.

The general forum for this year or generation is not exactly a hot bed of activity… you can’t tell me moving this thread was necessary, or any other threads for that matter. I don’t really have any interest in scrolling through various years/generations to see others Yukon’s…

I’m not even sure how this is a build thread? I have build threads.. frames in rotisserie’s, engines being built, tech info, etc etc etc…. this ain’t one.

So, I wish everyone the best, and this thread is done. I’ll stick to my other forums. I really don’t like it when mods have to start messing with things, for, IMO, no particular reason at all.

Why would you want people to have to search all over for specific generation info or builds anyway? And scroll through pages and pages….?
Hate to see you leave. I’m glad you posted everything that you did. It was a great read. Good job on keeping it in tip top shape

OP
OP
NorthernYukon97

NorthernYukon97

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you, not leaving, just not going to keep up this thread that’s all. I see other threads similar in this generations section..?

I can’t stand it when mods start messing with sites. Been there before, and the sites usually go down hill very quickly. Their site, do as they wish.

And frankly, so what if it is considered a build thread, keep the generations separate.

Yes I’m being pissy about it.

Just a heads up, yes, the rear defrost plunger contacts are serviceable. It worked. No issues. I’ll disassemble it again next summer and grease it up with some dielectric. The LH side needs to be replaced, it’s physically broken internally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan