What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ATIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got these today, how hard are they to swap?
b57ff837fb1b4da63a2782f85cba6017.jpg

Z71 Jounce Stops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Got these today, how hard are they to swap?
b57ff837fb1b4da63a2782f85cba6017.jpg

Z71 Jounce Stops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just pry them out with a screw driver or something similar, lube the new ones and twist them in. You'll have to fight with them a little but they all eventually pop in. BTW, I called the company that made my lowering kit and they said the front bounce stops ride on the lca's. So they're supposed to rest on them with no real gap. Only mentioning because there was a conversation on here about it awhile ago and I don't remember if it was ever resolved.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just pry them out with a screw driver or something similar, lube the new ones and twist them in. You'll have to fight with them a little but they all eventually pop in. BTW, I called the company that made my lowering kit and they said the front bounce stops ride on the lca's. So they're supposed to rest on them with no real gap. Only mentioning because there was a conversation on here about it awhile ago and I don't remember if it was ever resolved.
Yeah we keep telling everybody they need to be in contact and that they're called jounce stops! Tony have you replaced your damn front jounce stops yet? Lol just do it no more excuses!

tooeasy

Reaction score
Installed my "budget" stereo system today to replace the factory base AM/FM that came in my 2003 SSV.
Kenwood DPX592BT with 4 Pioneer TS-A1686 R speakers. Very happy with the sound and features for $300 total.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts