What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brian.roberts.1293

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What exactly does the big 3 do?

Big 3 is up sizing main conductors (+ Batt to alter, - batt to chassis, engine grnd to chassis) to reduce resistance. Read, more efficient, less/no dimming on acc circuits.
So I have no stereo really upgraded head unit with hid lights and may eventually upgrade the bose amp as I've seen on here. I'm thinking about doing a pretty good size inverter under a seat in the second row. Would the big 3 be something for me to look into doing? Or is it more for big stereos

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I have no stereo really upgraded head unit with hid lights and may eventually upgrade the bose amp as I've seen on here. I'm thinking about doing a pretty good size inverter under a seat in the second row. Would the big 3 be something for me to look into doing? Or is it more for big stereos

It's a good idea even without any of that, so yes. I would do it if I were you.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I like them a lot. I'm thinking about painting the bumper plastics myself. I found a write up on another forum that gives a step by step process to prep it properly to paint it

It's all in the prep work. I painted my Esky rack end caps, Esky appliqués and front bumper cap to start. I eventually took the rest of the color matched stuff in to the shop, but still have the end caps with what I did quite a while ago.

You got this.

brian.roberts.1293

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a write up on the big 3? I know it's fairly straight forward but never hurts to ask

ATIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If you're windows go up slow when you try to do more than one at a time or if the lights flicker when you roll the windows up with the door open, the Big 5 upgrade is needed in your rig. It just allows more amps to be drawn for accessories. The windows seem to be the biggest current draws I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01