What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I seriously want to see what happens when u spin the end of that y-pipe. Seems like it would line up. I'd massage that exhaust away from the trans and be done with it. A rubber mallet won't do any damage.

The bad with getting a kit like this is you spend the same money as ARH or KOOKS making it fit. I'd ask for another ypipe from speed engineering and let an exhaust shop finish the install. How hard is it to fit a straight muffler? I had my own set of issues with my exhaust so I feel for ya..I spent $400 having a damn muffler installed.basically told 2nd shop to cut out 1st shop work and start over..

It'll come together.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk
I'm done wasting my time with those Speed Engineering douches. The shop where it's now did some welding and got it to come together at the flange, so old is connected with the new. I'm sick of this shop's bs too. I'm just gonna take it and hit the muffler shop. Hopefully I won't have any issues with the work that they did. That would just finish off a perfect day if I did!
Btw-based on all my issues and the lousy customer service, I don't think I'd recommend them to anyone, just how I feel.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm done wasting my time with those Speed Engineering douches. The shop where it's now did some welding and got it to come together at the flange, so old is connected with the new. I'm sick of this shop's bs too. I'm just gonna take it and hit the muffler shop. Hopefully I won't have any issues with the work that they did. That would just finish off a perfect day if I did!
Btw-based on all my issues and the lousy customer service, I don't think I'd recommend them to anyone, just how I feel.
Have u started the new motor yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Just to clarify, I was talking about Speed Engineering.

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI for anyone doing the tow mirrors mod, make sure when you run a new wire to enable the DRL on the mirror you have the mirrors fully extended(Mirrors are manually extendable up to an additional 4'') or you WILL rip the wire off of the resistor you soldered...ask me how i know lol

View attachment 74198

FOR 00-02 CHEVY TAHOE POWER/HEATED TOWING SIDE MIRRORS/CLEAR SMOKE LENS SIGNAL | eBay
How did you get the front facing signals to act as running lights without having the red signal in the mirror on too? Good choice in mirrors btw.

mmeachem

Reaction score
d0f1cd4f7f225dde29d27a363864b314.jpeg
I installed some Mormoto H1 projectors for my Co worker he is besides himself now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great job, I can't wait to get actual projectors on mine

mmeachem

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, I was thinking about going with the Speed Engineering headers when the pockets say so but I guess not.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, I was thinking about going with the Speed Engineering headers when the pockets say so but I guess not.

I thought they looked great and appeared made of good quality, but I've had nothing but problems with the y pipe and the customer service is almost non existent. But--this is my experience and others may have different experiences. Just my. 02

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvain_Yukon