What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have an electronic LED compatible flasher/ turn signal relay but the reason I used a load resistor in the front marker lights was so the brake lights would work with LED switchbacks in the front turn signals. The 3rd brake light still worked but not the main ones. I think it had to do with the fact that the brake lights are tied into the rear marker lights which are also LED on mine. Maybe not enough load in the marker light circuit.

I think maybe my truck is just too old to have those problems...

Hrmm... now that I have the new lights in the front, I need to wait for a foggy night again so I can update my signature image again!

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled apart my stock stereo to see what backlighting bulbs to order for the dead bulb and when I got it all back together now half of the bulbs are dead! ahahha Good thing I ordered enough to do all 10, now gotta just wait!

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
d0f1cd4f7f225dde29d27a363864b314.jpeg
I installed some Mormoto H1 projectors for my Co worker he is besides himself now lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work. Looks great.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ended up using Digital Dash Solutions. Didn't do it through eBay though. Just emailed the guy directly and worked out a deal. Packaging was really nice and I shipped it off on Tuesday and had it back the next Monday. It has the white needles so the blue shows through.

Got this installed today.
View attachment 74098

Sweet. Have seen that company on here numerous times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65